🏀 Visit the Basketball page and checkout our Membership packages! 🏀
All golfers, basketball & pickle ball players, parents, coaches, and instructors must have a Waiver/Release on file with CETCLLC prior to using the golf simulator and/or court.
1. CETCLLC is not responsible any injuries incurred while using the facility.
2. No one may enter the facility without signing a waiver agreement. Participants under the age of 18 must also have waiver agreements signed by a parent or guardian. All players, coaches and any other individuals who will be in the facility need to sign waiver agreements.
3. Only players using the simulator and/or basketball/pickle ball court are allowed in these areas. Relatives, parents and/or friends must wait in the lobby with viewing area to the court.
4. No metal or golf spikes may be worn while using the simulator. Soft golf spikes are acceptable but sneakers are recommended.
5. Only sneakers can be worn on the court. No other shoes, flip flops, etc can be worn.
6. Only one player is allowed to hit on the simulator at a time. All swinging and hitting must be done on the hitting platform.
7. No practice golf swings or swinging of the golf club is allowed unless on the hitting platform.
8. Golf spectators or players waiting to hit must remain at a 3 foot minimum behind hitting platform.
9. No running inside the facility (unless on the court).
10. Only coaches and/or adults are allowed to operate the golf simulator and someone 18 and older must be on the court while players under age 18 are using the court.
11. Please assure that both the golf simulator hitting bay, and court is as you “found it” meaning it's “ready” for the next player(s).
12. CETCLLC is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items so please make sure you check for all of your equipment belongs and valuables are secured.
13. Usage of the golf simulator and court by any individuals must be assigned or scheduled through CETCLLC prior to use.
14. No unauthorized person shall enter any other part of the facility without CETCLLC approval.
15. No food or drink in the simulator hitting area and on the court (water bottles are permitted).
16. All players will assure that all trash and other waste is picked up and properly disposed of prior to vacating the facility.
17. Players/Coaches must notify CETCLLC regarding defective or broken equipment, safety concerns/hazards, or unsafe conditions that may exist at the facility.
18. Video surveillance (in all common areas including lobby, golf simulator and court) will be monitored to ensure the safety of all our patrons and employees.
*ANY VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE PARTICIPANTS IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE FACILITY AND MAY ALSO RESULT IN THE LONG TERM LOSS OF FACILITY PRIVILEGES*